|Installation Mode:||Wall Mounted||Detected Gas:||LPG|
|Alarm Output:||Normally Open/Closed Optional|
|Sensor Type:||Carbon Monoxide Detectors||Installation Mode:||Wall mounted|
|Detected Gas:||LPG and Natural Gas||Alarm Volume:||85dB/m|
|Alarm Concentration:||10％ LEL||Alarm Output:||relay output and sound & flash alarm|
|Network Alarm:||Wired to panel|
|Operating Voltage:||9V||Operating Current:||50mA|
|Working Temperature:||-10 C- 50 C||Operating Humidity:||<=95％ RH (no congelation)|
1. 1pc DC powered Gas Detector
2. 1pc Electric Gas Valve (G3/4" (DN20A))
The product is wall mounted gas detector with high stability. It is used for detecting leaking gas. Advanced semiconductor sensor is adopted to ensure high stability and long life. It is convenient for mounting. The product is suitable for the safety of residential house, villas, hotels, markets, boarding house and hazardous areas indoors and outdoors where combustible gas is produced.
1. high sensitivity and excellent reliability with highest level of safety assurance.
2. Auto reset after alarm.
3. Microprocessor Control technology.
4. Auto detect sensor failure.
5. Can detect natural gas and LPG etc. flammable gas which is lighter than air or heavier than air.
6. It will alarm with sound and led light and trigger the control panel to send alarm information when it is wired to master control panel.
7. It is equipped with electric valve to shut off gas when it is detected.
1. Operation Voltage: DC9-16V.
2. Static Current: <=90mA, (<=30mA at low power consumption status)
3. Alarm Current: <=100mA (<=40mA at low power consumption status)
4. Rated Power: 2W
5. Warm-up Time: about 180s
6. Alarm Level: 10% LEL
7. Alarm Indicator: red LED flash
8. Failure Indicator: yellow LED on & beeper long-buzz
9. Sound Level: >=85dB/m
10. Operation Temperature: -10 C- 50 C
11. Environment Humidity: <=95% RH (no congelation)
12. Installation way: Wall mounted
13. Alarm Output: relay output and sound & flash alarm
14. Outline Size: 115*72*41mm
To test the installed detector while using independently or in network, you can give some gas around in distance of 5cm to the gas convection holes by using un-ignition lighter. Testing frequency may result in reducing the sensitivity of the detector.
Brass alloy 3/4" Gas Emergency Shut Off Solenoid Valve Control
1) Work with Gas detector to shut off gas supply
2) Gas species: Natural gas, LPG, man-made coal gas and other noncorrosive gases
3) Valve opening: Reset manually
4) Valve closing: Direct current pulse drive or manually
5) Closing time: <1s
6) Size: 3/4Inch
- Valve body materials: brass alloy
- Material for sealing: NBR rubber
- Operating temperature: -100C to 500C
- Test operating pressure: 10 KPa
- Connection style: G3/4" (DN20A)
- Valve opening: reset manually
- Standards followed: Q/TDBX01-2003
- Valve opening: reset manually
- Valve closing: direct current pulse drive or manually
- Driving voltage: 9VDC to 12VDC
- Driving current: <1.5A(pulse)
- Closing time: <1.5s
- Explosion-proof type: seal
- Explosion-proof remark: ExmIIT6
- Manufacturing license: XK06-123-00441
- Connecting wire length: 0.4m
- Connection polarity: white wire for positive, black wire for negative
- Hikvision 600 TVL Va
- 1/3" DISTrue Day/Night600 TVL Horizontal Resolution2.8 - ...
- Hikvision DS-8600 Se
- Third-party network cameras supportedUp to 5 Megapixels r...
- Hikvision 1.3 Megapi
- Linux OS embedded• TI DaVinci hardware compression&b...
- DS-2CD883F-E(W) 5 MP
- Up to 5 megapixel resolution• Full HD 1080P real tim...
- Vedard Security & Fire Alarm Equipments Export Trader
- Contact: Karl Liang
- Location: Qingmeng industrial zone
- Fujian, China
- Phone: (86)595-22725581
- Fax: (000)00-
- Website: www.vedardalarm.com